Estacio Uno, the premier lifestyle resort in Boracay, was founded by F&C Hotels and Resorts in 2011. This beach retreat is situated along the Sulu Sea and just right beside a well-known rock formation on the island, the Willy’s Rock also known as Boracay Grotto. The island itself is just two hours away from Manila and is top destination among international travelers, particularly from Europe.
Inspired by Mediterranean architecture, Estacio Uno is characterized by clean lines and minimalist aesthetics with its modern concrete frames, wide patio terrace, and floor-to-ceiling windows. Offering beachfront rooms, you can easily spend early mornings sipping your favorite brew by the beach. In addition, a luxuriously designed swimming pool wraps around the whole resort.
Lounge around the beach and get that perfect tan. Engage yourself to different water activities like sailing, snorkeling, scuba diving, and water skiing to name a few. Challenge your friends to a round of golf or simply catch up over fresh smoothies. To cap the night off, head over to the various bars by the beach and dance the night away.
Whatever way you chose to relax, you will be charmed by the magic of Boracay here at Estacio Uno.
Things You Can Do at Estacio Uno
- TAKE A DIP. Enjoy our infinity pool, swimming pool or the crystalline turquoise waters of Boracay.
- SLUMBER IN COMFORT. Have an afternoon catnap on our matching top-of-the-line beds, beddings, and vibrant linens.
- FEAST ON OUR LAVISH CUISINE. Wine and dine in our four restaurants, poolside bar and/ or pool bar.
- ADVENTURE GALORE. We offer numerous water-sports activities such as jet skiing, kayaking, scuba diving, and more.
- REALIZE YOUR DREAM EVENT. We facilitate special events like weddings, anniversaries, conferences, etc.
- SPOIL YOURSELF AND REJUVENATE. Unwind and take pleasure of our massage services.
- TOUR BORACAY. We can make arrangements for you to explore the island
• Standard check-in time is 2:00 pm. Standard check-out time is 12:00 nn.
• Our restaurant operates from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm.
• Breakfast at the restaurant is served from 6:00 am to 10:00 am.
• Swimming pool hours are from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm.
Still considered as one of the best beaches in the world, Boracay is an ideal spot for a luxurious getaway. Located within a prime location away from the hustle and bustle of locals and tourists, one can easily find tranquility and peace at Estacio Uno. The serene ambiance makes you want to imagine that you have the whole island all to yourself.
Boracay is unquestionably one of the best beaches in the world. Enjoy this beautiful island in a luxurious paradise Estacio Uno Boracay. The resort is situated in the islands’ Station One, thus the reason for Estacio Uno. Being at the prime location at the beach, guests are privileged with privacy from the busy crowds and tourists. So one can spend the whole day catching the ocean breeze and enjoying what is truly paradise.
Spend the day on the beach and get that perfect tan. Feast on delectable local and international fares from the many restaurants that dot the island. Grab your family and friends and go island hopping or engage in water sports. Drive an ATV to the island’s highest peak, Mt. Luho, and enjoy a stunning 360-degree view of Boracay. Watch as the sky explodes in fiery colors of red, orange, and yellow during sunset. And to cap the night off, head over to the various bars by the beach where you can grab a few drinks and dance the night away with good company.
Boracay Famous Spots:
• Bat Cave
• Butterfly Garden
• Crocodile Island
• Crystal Cove Island
• Mount Luho View Point
• Puka Beach
• White Beach
• Wildlife Expo
• Willy’s Rock/ Boracay Grotto
Estacio Uno’s dedicated concierge can help arrange your plan for a Boracay escape you won’t forget.
From Manila to Caticlan Airport: 55 minutes of flight
From Caticlan Airport to Boracay Resort: 30 minutes of combined sea and land transfers